2019 BDGA Boys' & Girls' Junior Stroke Play Championship
Host: Transit Valley Country Club
Dates: July 9-10, 2019
Entry Fee: $40
Deadline: Monday, July 1st (8pm)
Terms of the Competition
The entry fee is $40, which includes the green fees, lunch and prizes.
This championship is open to all junior golfers (boys and girls) within the BDGA region who are 18 years old or younger as of July 10, 2019.
ENTRIES, DEADLINE, AND REFUND POLICY
- Entries: An entry must be submitted online with payment prior to the deadline. Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is Monday, July 1st, 2019 at 8:00pm.
- Refund Policy: The entry fee, less a $10 service fee, will be refunded if a player withdraws prior to the close of entries. No refunds are given after this time.
The format is 36 holes at stroke play, except for the Girls' Sub-Junior Division who will play two 9-hole rounds (18 holes total).
There are four divisions:
- Boys' Junior Division (ages 15-18)
- Boys' Sub-Junior Division (ages 14 & Under)
- Girls' Junior Division (ages 15-18)
- Girls' Sub-Junior Division (ages 14 & under)
All play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf. Players will be provided a "Notice to Players" rules sheet containing local rules and conditions. The BDGA will have volunteer Rules Officials on the course to provide rulings and answer questions.
If there is a tie for the winner in any division, a sudden-death will be used unless it is impossible due to darkness or course unavailability. Otherwise, ties will be broken using the USGA method of matching scorecards, which compares the last nine holes (10-18), then last six holes (13-18), last three holes (16-18), and last hole (18)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Tuesday, July 9 // Round 1 // Tee times start at 7:50
Wednesday, July 10 // Round 2 // Tee times start at TBA
2019 WILLIAMSON CUP
This is a counting event for the 2019 Williamson Cup.
BDGA Intern, Jack Travers